Whether you're a consumer, business, government agency, or educational organization, you need to read, create, sign, and annotate (comment on) PDF documents and fill out PDF forms. Foxit Reader is a small, lightning fast, and feature rich PDF viewer which allows you to create (free PDF creation), open, view, sign, and print any PDF file. Foxit Reader is built upon the industry's fastest and most accurate (high fidelity) PDF rendering engine, providing users with the best PDF viewing and printing experience. Available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
New capabilities in Foxit Reader 8.0 include:
- ConnectedPDF - Extends the ISO PDF standard and enables a wide range of cloud-delivered capabilities.
- Convert existing PDFs or other formats to cPDF.
- Track who opens your document, when, and where, as well as what actions they perform on the file.
- Manage versions of a cPDF document.
- Participate in PhantomPDF Business initiated connected reviews without having to set up a shared server.
- Receive document update notification.
- Send a request to other users to get files you want or accidentally deleted.
- Dropbox integration - Open and save PDF files in Dropbox.
- Touch Mode - Makes Reader easier to use on Windows touch-screen devices.
- Auto save - Automatically save PDF documents at regular intervals in case of system crash or power failure.
Foxit Reader provides a consistent user experience for PDF consumption across multi-platform environments, consisting of Foxit Reader for Windows, Mac, and Linux desktops and Foxit MobilePDF for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone mobile devices. ConnectedPDF is also available in Foxit Reader for Mac 2.0 and Foxit MobilePDF 5.0.
Enhanced comment management
Users can filter comments by author and status, and check the total number of comments in the Comment panel.
Add and share inline comments online
Add inline comments to PDF documents at a specified location to share and discuss with other users online.